[vc_row padding_top=”40″ padding_bottom=”40″ ][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text el_class=”join_our_hand”]
The Retirement Planning Group is a client focused Registered Investment Advisory firm with offices in Overland Park, Kansas, St.
Louis, Missouri & Springfield, Missouri. With over 700 clients and over $550 million in assets under management, we are one of the
fastest growing companies in the Kansas City area. We focus on the big picture for our clients including everything from retirement,
estate, tax & education planning to educating our clients on Medicare, social security & long term care insurance.
Job Overview: We are currently looking for a Client Service Associate to support advisors and assist with firm operations in St Louis,
- Work directly with advisors to prepare for client meetings; review each client’s specific situation, prepare any necessary
- Prepare follow up correspondence from each client meeting, document meeting highlights and action items for follow‐up;
complete any necessary actions in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist Clients with completing new account forms, asset transfers, beneficiary updates along with other forms and any client
- Assist advisors with maintaining client relationships, make outgoing client calls, and assist with a variety of client service
- Handle routine matters for client accounts including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank
authorizations, answering client questions via telephone and face‐to‐face.
- Maintain client data and update as necessary; such as contact info, beneficiary changes, etc.
- Manage advisor’s calendars and schedule appointments as necessary.
- Assist with planning/executing client events throughout the year
- Perform general administrative and support functions for the office as required
- Research and resolve client service problems or errors as needed.
More than anything, we value someone who has a genuine interest in serving and caring for our clients. The right candidate will
- Ability to communicate with co‐workers, clients and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to multi task; completing several different tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- A positive attitude and willingness to collaborate as a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be professional in appearance and manner
- Skill in operating various office equipment including personal computer, printer, scanner, etc.
- BA/BS degree in a related field; finance, business, marketing, etc.
- Previous industry experience; background in financial services is a plus
- Experience in partnering with Charles Schwab Institutional Support team is a plus
- Skill in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, Tamarac, Money Guide Pro and Laser App is a plus
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Ability to work a full time schedule from 8am – 5pm with very occasional time required outside of those hours for special client
Please forward a cover letter & résumé via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org